FIND THE PERFECT LIFT FOR YOUR BOAT
A big investment deserves a lift you can rely on without a second thought. RGC Lifts are known for both their durability and versatility. Designed to deliver superior strength and the largest range of lifting capacities on the market, we have a lift to suit any need. (How to Choose Your Lift)
HYDRAULIC BOAT LIFTS
Designed for installations where tight regulations restrict your boat lift options, RGC Marine Hydraulic Lifts provide a quiet, elegant, nearly invisible solution that’s built to last.
- Accommodate both shallow (3’) and deeper water installations and ensure smooth & quick lifting & lowering.
- Support boats weighing up to 12,000 lbs
VERTICAL ALUMINUM BOAT LIFTS
RGC Marine Vertical Boat Lifts are constructed from the highest quality marine-grade aluminum and built to last with minimal maintenance. Assembles quickly with basic tools.
- Suitable in low tidal areas (1’ below draft) and can be easily adjusted for fluctuating water conditions (up to 2’ fluctuations).
- Support the greatest range of hull designs and vessel weight – up to 10,000 pounds
HYDRAULIC VERTICAL BOAT LIFTS
RGC Marine’s Hydraulic Vertical Lifts (HVLs) offer the best of both worlds, combining the reliability of a marine-grade aluminum lift with the quiet convenience of hydraulics
- Suitable for shallow installation (1’ below draft), adjustable for those marinas in which water levels frequently fluctuate and with the speed of a hydraulic lift.
- Offer the fastest time into the water
- Ideal for lower water levels and minimum platform heights, with lifting heights up to 81”
- Supports boats weighing up to 7,000 lbs
HYDRAULIC BOAT PLATFORMS & SEA PLANE PLATFORMS
Hydraulic Sea Plane Platforms can quietly raise and lower your aircraft safely and securely. Easy assembly requiring only basic hand tools
- Models available to lift up to 7,000 lbs.
VERTICAL ALUMINUM PONTOON & TRITOON LIFTS
RGC Marine’s Aluminum Vertical Pontoon and Tritoon Lifts are specially designed to support heavier, wider vessels. Made from durable, marine-grade aluminum and reinforced with the strongest possible welds, they make lifting and lowering big craft no big deal.
- Corrosion-resistant cables and hardware
- Excellent lifting range
- Optional power drives and friction drives