Vertical Aluminum Boat Lifts
RGC’s Vertical Aluminum lift is designed for durability and ease of use. Reliable operation offers convenience and superior protection, so you can make the most of your time on the water. If you’re looking for an easy-to-install lift that will provide many years of superior stability and reliability, our vertical aluminum boat lift is a perfect choice.
Vertical Aluminum Boat Lift Features
- Variety of lifting capabilities (1,250 lbs. to 10,000 lbs.)
- Supports the greatest range of hull design & vessel weight
- Highest lifting height, up to 80″
- Excellent lifting range, from 66″ to 80″, with platform heights ranging from 8-13″
- Ideal for areas where water levels fluctuate
- Easy to assemble and adjust – no special tools required
- Customize with RGC BOAT LIFT ACCESSORIES
- Various drive options including AC, DC with remote option and Friction Drives gives you more control
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the USA for 75 years
Additional benefits and accessories of our vertical boat lift system include:
- PIVOTING BUNKS: Cradle and stabilize your boat in the lift. Easily adjustable with multiple height options.
- FULL LENGTH GUIDE-ONS: Ultimate protection for easy entry and exit.
- MOTOR STOP: Keep your boat properly positioned, safe and balanced for easier entry and exit.
- SCREW ADJUSTABLE LEGS: Large foot plates provide greater stability & easy adjustability. (For lifts up to 6K.)
- R18LT WINCH: RGC’s patented winch with an 18:1 ratio provides easy raising and lowering of your boat.
- VL DIRECT DRIVE WITH REMOTE CONTROL (VLDDRC): Dependable AC or DC power provides easy operation of lift with remote control option. Equipped with limit switch to prevent your boat from raising too high or damaging the winch.
Choose RGC Marine for Your New Vertical Aluminum Boat Lift Today
To find a dealer near you or learn more about purchasing a new vertical lift, contact us online today.
Vertical Lift Specifications
Vertical Lift Specifications
|Model||Weight Capacity||Maximum Beam||Overall Width (inc. feet)||Overall length (inc. feet)||Lifting Height||Minimum Platform Height||Shipping Weight (approx.)|
|VL1250||1250 lbs.||65 in.||73 in.||82 in.||75 in.||8.5 in.||233 lbs.|
|VL16065||1600 lbs.||65 in.||73 in.||108 in.||68 in.||9 in.||415 lbs.|
|VL20100||2000 lbs.||100 in.||108 in.||108 in.||68 in.||9 in.||440 lbs.|
|VL35116||3500 lbs.||116 in.||124 in.||108 in.||68 in.||8 in.||505 lbs.|
|VL45108||4500 lbs.||108 in.||116 in.||116 in.||68 in.||8 in.||507 lbs.|
|VL45116||4500 lbs.||116 in.||124 in.||116 in.||68 in.||8 in.||510 lbs.|
|VL45116T||4500 lbs.||116 in.||124 in.||116 in.||80 in.||8 in.||523 lbs.|
|VL50124||5000 lbs.||124 in.||133 in.||132 in.||68 in.||9 in.||583 lbs.|
|VL50124T||5000 lbs.||124 in.||133 in.||132 in.||80 in.||9 in.||597 lbs.|
|VL60124||6000 lbs.||124 in.||133 in.||132 in.||68 in.||9 in.||643 lbs.|
|VL60124T||6000 lbs.||124 in.||133 in.||132 in.||80 in.||9 in.||663 lbs.|
|VL80124T||8000 lbs.||124 in.||133 in.||138 in.||78 in.||11 in.||860 lbs.|
|VL100132||10,000 lbs.||132 in.||147 in.||158 in.||78 in.||13 in.||1,217 lbs.|