Features a durable, rugged construction that can withstand heavy traffic but is lightweight enough for easy removal at the end of the season. The Truss dock is the most stable and adaptable design on the market. A variety of optional accessories allow endless possibilities to tailor your dock to any waterfront need.
With RGC Marine Truss Docks you get:
- RGC docks offer a wide variety of configurations to best suit your needs and requirements
- Easily adaptable for various water depths and shorelines and can be configured to accommodate break walls.
- External legs or floats offer further installation flexibility
- Available in your choice of powder-coated aluminum or DeckWaveTM poly decking.
- Options/accessories such as benches, ramps, wheels and more are available for further customization.
Durable & Low Maintenance
- Built from the most reliable 6061 marine-grade aluminum components that will never rust or corrode.
- Powder-Coated Aluminum or Deckwave Poly Decking TM are durable, long lasting and do not require painting or sanding.
Easy to Install
- Easy-to-assemble sections can be modified and repositioned without needing special
Safety is a top priority at RGC Marine – we only offer decking options that are slip resistant and will never splinter or rot. In addition, we offer many options to enhance the safety of your dock.
- The Double Rail Dock Railing is an extra measure of protection and stability. This easy-to-install railing gives your guests a place to safely stand and admire the sunset or wait for their turn on the boat.
- Ramp Tread Plates provide a smooth transition from the ramp to the ground reducing tripping hazards.
- Adjustable Legs allow independent leveling of dock sections from the top of the decking. Available in five adjustable lengths.
- Pivoting Foot Plates offer secure installation even along sloped lake beds.
- Foot Plates keep your dock secure even in shallower water to ensure a safe environment for boating. Suitable for use on adjustable Truss Dock legs.
- All RGC Marine Docks and Lifts come with a 15-year limited warranty on aluminum materials and workmanship in fresh water applications.
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the United States for over 70 years.
RGC Marine Truss Dock Callout:
- Decking – is available in durable powder-coated aluminum or DeckWave™ poly decking to best suit your needs.
- Screw Adjustable Legs – allow independent leveling of dock sections from the top of the decking. Available in five adjustable lengths.
- Leg Bracing – provides additional support and rigidity when long extension legs are required.
- Truss Dock Ladders – are offered in three-step (63”) and four-step (74”) models and are fabricated with marine-grade aluminum and durable welds.
- Vertical Bumpers – are 30” high and protect your dock, as well as your boat.