Designed specifically to work well in both residential and light marina installations. RGC’s Truss Dock features durable, rugged construction that can withstand heavy traffic but is lightweight enough for easy removal at the end of the season. Our aluminum truss dock is the most stable and adaptable design on the market. A variety of optional accessories allow endless possibilities to tailor your dock to any waterfront need.
At RGC Marine, we engineer all corners and structural areas of our truss dock frame with maximum strength and durability in mind. At the same time, our truss dock is easy to remove at the end of the boating season. The frame allows for easy adjustment for different applications.
We can top your dock with standard aluminum or our DeckWave™ poly decking. You can also choose from multiple size options for the sections, ramps and decks, with individual sections up to 16 feet long.
RGC Marine Truss Dock Features
- RGC docks offer a wide variety of configurations to best suit your needs and requirements
- Easily adaptable for various water depths and shorelines and can be configured to accommodate break walls.
- External legs or floats offer further installation flexibility
- Available in your choice of powder-coated aluminum or DeckWaveTM poly decking.
- Options/accessories such as benches, ramps, wheels and more are available for further customization.
Durable & Low Maintenance
- Built from the most reliable 6061 marine-grade aluminum components that will never rust or corrode.
- Powder-Coated Aluminum or Deckwave Poly Decking TM are durable, long lasting and do not require painting or sanding.
Easy to Install
- Easy-to-assemble sections can be modified and repositioned without needing special
Safety is a top priority at RGC Marine – we only offer decking options that are slip resistant and will never splinter or rot. In addition, we offer many options to enhance the safety of your dock.
- The Double Rail Dock Railing is an extra measure of protection and stability. This easy-to-install railing gives your guests a place to safely stand and admire the sunset or wait for their turn on the boat.
- Ramp Tread Plates provide a smooth transition from the ramp to the ground reducing tripping hazards.
- Adjustable Legs allow independent leveling of dock sections from the top of the decking. Available in five adjustable lengths.
- Pivoting Foot Plates offer secure installation even along sloped lake beds.
- Foot Plates keep your dock secure even in shallower water to ensure a safe environment for boating. Suitable for use on adjustable Truss Dock legs.
- All RGC Marine Docks and Lifts come with a 15-year limited warranty on aluminum materials and workmanship in fresh water applications.
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the United States for over 70 years.
RGC Marine Truss Dock Details
- Decking – is available in durable powder-coated aluminum or DeckWave™ poly decking to best suit your needs.
- Screw Adjustable Legs – allow independent leveling of dock sections from the top of the decking. Available in five adjustable lengths.
- Leg Bracing – provides additional support and rigidity when long extension legs are required.
- Truss Dock Ladders – are offered in three-step (63″) and four-step (74″) models and are fabricated with marine-grade aluminum and durable welds.
- Vertical Bumpers – are 30″ high and protect your dock, as well as your boat.
A complete instruction manual for our truss dock is available for download in our manuals and documentation section.
Select RGC Marine as Your Truss Dock Supplier Today
For over 70 years, RGC Marine has been a recognized leader in the marine industry. Our mission is to deliver the most innovative and highest-performing docks and boat lifts to every customer worldwide. To learn how our truss dock system can benefit you, connect with us today.