Designed specifically to work well in both residential and light marina installations. RGC’s Truss Dock features durable, rugged construction that can withstand heavy traffic but is lightweight enough for easy removal at the end of the season. Our aluminum truss dock is the most stable and adaptable design on the market. A variety of optional accessories allow endless possibilities to tailor your dock to any waterfront need.
RGC Truss Dock
RGC’s Truss Dock features extreme stability and durability. The open truss design allows the waves to roll through, while maintaining stability and strength yet is lighter than solid sided frames, making this dock ideal for removal at the end of the season. The truss design also makes the truss freestanding dock ideal to withstand the rigors of busy waterways.
We can top your dock with powder-coated aluminum or DeckWave® poly decking. You can also choose from multiple size options for the sections, ramps and decks, with individual sections up to 16 feet long.
RGC Marine Truss Dock Features
CUSTOMIZE. Your dock, your way.
RGC docks offer a wide variety of section sizes to best suit your needs and requirements, so nearly any configuration is possible. Choose from 2′, 4′, and 5′ wide sections in varying lengths, sundecks, ramps and corners for endless design possibilities. Here are just a few possible configurations:
The Truss Dock is easily adaptable for various water depths and shorelines and can be configured to accommodate break walls. In addition, this dock can be set up as a floating dock using our high density foam floats. Adjustable external legs offer further installation flexibility. Available in your choice of decking options: mill finished aluminum and DeckWave® poly decking. Finally, accessories such as dock stairs, benches, ramps, wheels and more let you customize this dock your way.
DURABLE & LOW MAINTENANCE. So you can spend more time relaxing and having fun.
The Truss Dock frame is built with only marine-grade aluminum that will never rust or corrode. In addition, all our decking choices are durable, long lasting and do not require painting or sanding. Cool to the touch and fade and stain resistant are also features of Powder-Coated Aluminum and Poly Decking. You can rest assured that the truss dock frame and decking will stand up to the elements of the harsh weather and marine environment.
EASY installation, adjustments and removal.
Easy-to-assemble sections can be modified and repositioned without needing special tools or equipment. In addition, easy-to-adjust Screw Adjustable Legs make for easy alteration and leveling from the top of the dock without the need to get in the water. All of this in a lightweight truss design, for fast, easy installation, adjusting and removal of your dock.
SAFE. Safety is in the design.
Safety is a top priority at RGC Marine. Our docks are designed with your safety in mind, for outstanding stability even in rough waters. We only offer decking options that are slip resistant and will never splinter or rot. In addition, you can choose from a variety of accessories that further enhance the safety of your dock.
- The Double Rail Dock Railing is an extra measure of protection and stability. The double railing gives your guests a place to safely stand and admire the sunset or wait for their turn on the boat.
- Ramp Tread Plates provide a smooth transition from the ramp to the ground reducing tripping hazards.
- Adjustable Legs allow independent leveling of dock sections from the top of the decking. Available in five adjustable lengths.
- Pivoting Foot Plates offer secure installation even along sloped lake beds.
- Foot Plates keep your dock secure even in shallower water to ensure a safe environment for boating. Suitable for use on adjustable Truss Dock legs.
- All RGC Marine Docks and Lifts come with a 15-year limited warranty on aluminum materials and workmanship in fresh water applications.
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the United States for over 75 years.
RGC Marine Truss Dock Details
- Decking – is available in powder-coated aluminum, DeckWave™ poly decking and Snap Decking poly, all low maintenance, durable options.
- Screw Adjustable Legs – allow independent leveling of dock sections from the top of the decking. Available in five adjustable lengths.
- Leg Bracing – provides additional support and rigidity when long extension legs are required.
- Truss Dock Ladders – are offered in three-step (63″) and four-step (74″) models and are fabricated with marine-grade aluminum and durable welds.
- Vertical Bumpers – are 30″ high and protect your dock, as well as your boat.
A complete instruction manual for our truss dock is available for download in our manuals and documentation section.
Select RGC Marine as Your Truss Dock Supplier Today
For over 75 years, RGC Marine has been a recognized leader in the marine industry. Our mission is to deliver the most innovative and highest-performing docks and boat lifts to every customer worldwide. To learn how our truss dock system can benefit you, connect with us today.