Hydraulic Vertical Lifts
RGC Marine’s Hydraulic Vertical Lifts (HVLs) combine the reliability of a marine-grade aluminum lift with the quiet convenience of hydraulics. Operated by an AC or DC hydraulic control box with remote control, the lifts are quick and easy to assemble with basic hand tools.
RGC Marine’s Hydraulic Vertical Boat Lifts:
- Several lifting capacities (4,000; 5,000 and 7,000 lb options)
- Ideal for lower water levels and minimum platform heights, with lifting heights up to 81”
- Operated by your choice of 12V, 24V or 120V AC
- Easy to assemble and adjust, requires only basic hand tools
- Easily customize with many options and accessories to meet your needs and exact standards
- Marine-grade aluminum frame will not falter after years of use
- Heavy-duty polymer sheaves extend cable life
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel cables and hardware for longer reliability
- Smooth, Quiet, Quick operation
- All RGC Marine Docks and Lifts come with a 15-year limited warranty on aluminum materials and workmanship in fresh water applications.
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the United States for over 70 years.
- Pivoting footplates make for stable, easy installation on sloped lake beds
Hydraulic Vertical Boat Lift:
- Pivoting Bunks – cradle and stabilize your boat in the lift. With multiple height options, RGC’s Pivoting Bunks are adjustable and are available in carpeted wood or aluminum and vinyl.
- Full Length Guide-Ons – protect the boat as you enter and exit your lift. With multiple height options, RGC’s Guide-Ons are adjustable and available in carpeted wood, aluminum and wood or aluminum and vinyl.
- Hydraulic Control Box – supplies power to your lift. Available in 120V AC, 12V DC and 24V DC models.
- Hydraulic Control Box Shelf – attaches to a vertical leg of the lift and provides a convenient place to store your Control Box off the dock away from waves and rising water.
- Pivoting Foot Plates – are standard and provide stability to your lift, even on unleveled surfaces.
- Aluminum tubes – are sturdy marine-grade extrusions that provide superior strength and performance, yet require minimal maintenance.