Hydraulic Vertical Boat Lifts
You get the best of both worlds with RGC Marine’s Hydraulic Vertical Boat Lifts (HVLs). RGC’s HVLs combine the speed and convenience of hydraulics with the flexibility and easy adjustability for varying waterfronts. RGC’s HVL will have you on the water in no time with easy operation and reliability you can count on.
When it comes to the high-quality craftsmanship of free-standing hydraulic vertical boat lifts, RGC Marine is the most recognized name in the industry.
Hydraulic Vertical Boat Lift Features
- Largest lifting height, up to 81″
- Suitable for lower water levels and fluctuating water levels
- Fast, smooth, quiet operation
- Operated by your choice of 12V, 24V or 120V AC
- Easy to assemble and adjust, requires only basic hand tools
- Customize with RGC boat lift accessories
- Made with only the highest quality Marine-grade aluminum
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the United States for 75 years.
Additional benefits and accessories of our vertical boat lift kit include:
- Pivoting Bunks – Cradle and stabilize your boat in the lift. Easily adjustable with multiple height options
- Full Length Guide-Ons – Ultimate protection for easy entry and exit
- Hydraulic Control Box – 12V or 24V DC powered components in a fiberglass box
- Hydraulic Control Box Shelf – Provides a convenient place to store your Control Box
- Pivoting Foot Plates – Come standard and provide stability to your lift, even on unleveled surfaces.
- Aluminum tubes -Sturdy thick walled marine-grade extrusions provide superior strength
Further information and technical specifications are available on our documentation and manuals page.
Buy a Hydraulic Vertical Boat Lift From RGC Marine Today
At RGC Marine, we offer three vertical hydraulic boat lifts for sale with varying lifting heights and weight capacities. For more information on purchasing a new lift or finding a dealer near you, contact us today.
Hydraulic Vertical Lift Specifications
|Model||Weight Capacity||Maximum Beam||Overall Width (inc. feet)||Overall length (inc. feet)||Lifting Height||Minimum Platform Height||Shipping Weight (approx.)|
|HVL50124||5000 lbs.||124 in.||133 in.||132 in.||69 in.||9 in.||602 lbs.|
|HVL50124T||5000 lbs.||124 in.||133 in.||132 in.||81 in.||9 in.||622 lbs.|
|HVL70124T||7000 lbs.||124 in.||133 in.||132 in.||78 in.||11 in.||978 lbs.|