Hydraulic PWC & Jet Ski Lift
New and Improved Hydraulic Mini
Lifts Jet Skis, PWCs and Small Boats up to 2,000 lbs. with a maximum lift height of 60″ .
This new hydraulic jet ski lift is one of our most sought-after products. The redesigned lift operates with a single hydraulic cylinder for improved simplicity and ease of use. With a streamlined design and fast, easy operation, you won’t waste a moment. Built with high-quality Marine Grade Aluminum, this free-standing PWC boat lift is built to last. Easy to assemble and adjust, the Hydraulic jet ski lift will have you on the water in seconds with effortless operation and ultimate protection.
Introducing our New Single Cylinder Hydraulic PWC Boat Lift!
This new and improved Hydraulic Jet Ski Lift is capable of lifting jet skis, PWCs and small craft lift up to 2,000 lbs. in weight. RGC’s hydraulic jet ski lift operates with a single hydraulic cylinder for improved simplicity and ease of use. The single cylinder boat lift provides reliable lifting for PWCs and small boats and is the perfect option for a jet ski or seadoo. This lift features marine-grade aluminum and premium components to deliver many years of reliable use.
New Hydraulic Jet Ski Lift Features:
- Single hydraulic cylinder lifts jets skis and small boats weighing up to 2,000 lbs. with a maximum lifting height of 60″.
- The Hydraulic PWC lift is easier and faster to assemble, while providing reliable lifting power.
- New Hydraulic Control Box improved for efficiency. Corrosion and water-resistant aluminum pump base housed in a water-resistant, lock-ready, fiberglass box and operates with lithium or 12V or 24V traditional marine grade lead-acid batteries.
- RGC Control Boxes can be powered by Lithium Batteries for increased life and increased run time. Additionally, lithium batteries require no maintenance and can be stored outside in temperatures down to -50 degrees F.
- Lift Arm Pivots feature bronze bushings welded in place to reinforce these pivot points. This provides quieter and stronger support and reduces wear for superior reliability.
- Stainless-steel braided hoses provide a layer of protection against abrasion and cutting.
- Offers fast, quiet, smooth operation.
- Streamlined, nearly invisible design
- High quality marine grade aluminum
- Eco-friendly bio-degradable hydraulic fluid
- Suitable for uneven and sloped lake beds
- Easy assembly and installation
- Customize with RGC boat lift accessories
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the United States for 75 years.
Ready to take the next step to owning the most reliable and trusted Jet Ski Lift?
Reach out to us today: Find a Dealer
PWC Hydraulic Lift Specifications
|Model||Weight Capacity||Maximum Beam||Lifting Height||Minimum Platform Height||Bed Length||Overall Width (inc. feet)||Overall length (inc. feet)||Adjustable Legs||Shipping Weight (approx.)|
|PL1000||1000 lbs.||64 in.||46 in.||9 in.||72 in.||72 in.||N/A||4 @ 18 in.||155 lbs.|
|PL1200||1200 lbs.||70 in.||46 in.||6.5 in.||96 in.||80 in.||N/A||4 @ 18 in.||257 lbs.|
|VL1250||1200lbs.||65 in.||75 in.||8.5 in.||N/A||73 in.||82 in.||Accessory||233 lbs.|
|VL16065||1600 lbs.||65 in.||68 in.||9 in.||N/A||73 in.||106 in.||Accessory||415 lbs.|
|HL17565-60||1750 lbs.||65 in.||60 in.||25 in.||N/A||81 in.||131 in.||Accessory||235 lbs.|
|HL20058-48||2000 lbs.||58 in.||48 in.||24.5 in.||N/A||74 in.||119 in.||Accessory||215 lbs.|
|HL20065-48||2000 lbs.||65 in.||48 in.||24.5 in.||N/A||81 in.||119 in.||Accessory||225 lbs.|