Hydraulic Boat Lifts
Designed for installations where tight regulations restrict your boat lift options, RGC Marine Hydraulic Lifts provide a quiet, elegant, nearly invisible solution that’s built to last. Constructed from heavy-duty marine-grade aluminum for durability, RGC Marine’s Hydraulic Boat Lifts can support boats weighing up to 12,000 lbs.
RGC Marine’s Hydraulic Boat Lifts:
- A wide range of lifting capacity to suit your needs (1,750; 2,000; 4,000; 5,000; 6,000; 7,000; 9,000 and 12,000lb options)
- Accommodate both shallow (3′) and deeper water installations and ensure smooth and quick lifting and lowering.
- Marine-grade aluminum extrusions for superior strength and minimal maintenance
- Easy adjustability
- Aluminum hydraulic cylinders and environmentally friendly biodegradable fluid come standard
- Choice of AC or DC power supply
- Full-length aluminum and vinyl bunks standard to protect your boat
- Installation requires only basic hand tools
- All RGC Marine Docks and Lifts come with a 15-year limited warranty on aluminum materials and workmanship in fresh water applications.
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the United States for over 70 years.
Hydraulic Boat Lift:
- Aluminum tubes – are sturdy, thick-walled marine-grade extrusions that provide superior strength and performance, yet require minimal maintenance.
- Hydraulic Control Box – neatly houses and protects the hydraulic pump assembly in a fiberglass box; available in AC and DC models.
- Solar Panel – available to fit on top of the control box or on a leg mounted to your lift to keep your battery charged.
- Vinyl Bunks – provides cushion and protection for your boat.
- Adjustable Extension Legs – with large foot plates provide greater stability and adjustability on uneven lake beds.