Hydraulic Boat Lifts
When you must have the best, RGC’s Hydraulic Lift delivers. Our most innovative lift is engineered with the end user in mind – low maintenance and effortless functionality. The Hydraulic lift will have you on the water in seconds with solid protection and dependable durability.
RGC Marine’s Hydraulic Boat Lift Features:
RGC’s premier lift is engineered for peak performance. Fast, smooth, easy operation at the push of a button.
- A wide range of lifting capacity to suit your needs (1,750 lbs. to 12,000 lbs.)
- Streamlined, nearly invisible design
- Built with only the highest quality Marine-grade aluminum
- Aluminum hydraulic cylinders with chrome plated stainless steel shafts
- Easy to install and adjust
- Eco-friendly biodegradable fluid
- Accommodates Pontoon & Tritoon boats with an optional PONTOON/TRITOON KIT
- Customize with RGC BOAT LIFT ACCESSORIES
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the USA for 75 years.
Hydraulic Boat Lift:
- Aluminum tubes – Sturdy, thick-walled marine-grade extrusions that provide superior strength
- HYDRAULIC CONTROL BOX – 12V or 24V DC powered components enclosed in a fiberglass box
- SOLAR PANEL – Clean, free and low-maintenance solar power
- Vinyl Bunks – Cushion and protect your boat.
- Adjustable Extension Legs – Equipped with large foot plates to provide greater stability.
|Hydraulic Lift Specifications|
|Model||Weight Capacity||Maximum Beam||Overall Width (inc. feet)||Overall length (inc. feet)||Lifting Height||Minimum Bunk Height||Hydraulic Cylinders||Shipping Weight (approx.)|
|HL17565-60||1750 lbs.||65 in.||81 in.||131 in.||60 in.||25 in.||1||235 lbs.|
|HL20058-48||2000 lbs.||58 in.||74 in.||119 in.||48 in.||24.5 in.||1||215 lbs.|
|HL20065-48||2000 lbs.||65 in.||81 in.||119 in.||48 in.||24.5 in.||1||225 lbs.|
|HL40112-48||4000 lbs.||112 in.||129 in.||170 in.||48 in.||25 in.||2||512 lbs.|
|HL40120-48||4000 lbs.||120 in.||137 in.||170 in.||48 in.||25 in.||2||522 lbs.|
|HL40120-60||4000 lbs.||120 in.||137 in.||182 in.||60 in.||26 in.||2||542 lbs.|
|HL60112-48||6000 lbs.||112 in.||129 in.||198 in.||48 in.||29.5 in.||2||690 lbs.|
|HL60120-48||6000 lbs.||120 in.||137 in.||198 in.||48 in.||29.5 in.||2||710 lbs.|
|HL70112-48||7000 lbs.||112 in.||129 in.||198 in.||48 in.||29 in.||2||720 lbs.|
|HL70120-48||7000 lbs.||120 in.||137 in.||198 in.||48 in.||29 in.||2||740 lbs.|
|HL70120-60||7000 lbs.||120 in.||137 in.||209 in.||60 in.||30 in.||2||760 lbs.|
|HL90120-48||9000 lbs.||120 in.||141 in.||200 in.||48 in.||29.5 in.||4||977 lbs.|
|HL90120-60||9000 lbs.||120 in.||141 in.||211 in.||60 in.||31 in.||4||997 lbs.|
|HL120132-48||12,000 lbs.||132 in.||152 in.||268 in.||48 in.||40 in.||4||1450 lbs.|
|HL120132-60||12,000 lbs.||132 in.||152 in.||280 in.||60 in.||40 in.||4||1500 lbs.|