Freestanding Hydraulic Boat Lifts
When you must have the best, RGC’s hydraulic boat lift delivers. Our most innovative lift is engineered with the end user in mind – low maintenance and effortless functionality. This heavy duty hydraulic boat lift will have you on the water in seconds with solid protection and dependable durability.
Our free standing boat lifts are among the best hydraulic lifts on the market. We offer a full range of heavy duty boat lifts for sale that can accommodate weights up to 12,000 pounds. Compared to slower, traditional models with belts and pulleys, our hydraulic boat lifts are smooth, sleek and hassle-free.
If you’re looking for reliability, speed and overall satisfaction in a boat lift, our hydraulic model is the perfect option for your waterfront.
RGC Marine’s Hydraulic Boat Lift Features
RGC’s premier free standing lift is engineered for peak performance. This hydraulic boat lift is fast, smooth, and easy to operate at the push of a button.
- Lifting capacity between 1,750 lbs. to 12,000 lbs. to suit your needs.
- Streamlined, nearly invisible free standing lift design.
- Built with only the highest quality marine-grade aluminum materials.
- Designed with aluminum hydraulic cylinders with chrome plated stainless steel shafts.
- Easy to install and adjust.
- Eco-friendly biodegradable hydraulic fluid.
- Accommodates pontoon and tritoon boats with an optional PONTOON/TRITOON KIT.
- Customizable with our wide range of MARINE BOAT LIFT ACCESSORIES.
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the USA for 75 years.
A complete hydraulic boat lift manual is available for download on our manuals page.
Hydraulic Boat Lift Kit
- Aluminum tubes – Sturdy, thick-walled marine-grade extrusions that provide superior strength.
- HYDRAULIC CONTROL BOX – 12V or 24V DC powered components enclosed in a fiberglass box.
- SOLAR PANEL – Clean, free and low-maintenance solar power
- Vinyl Bunks – Cushion and protect your boat.
- Adjustable Extension Legs – Equipped with large foot plates to provide greater stability.
Buy Your New Hydraulic Boat Lift From RGC Marine Today
For several decades, RGC Marine has been the premier hydraulic boat lift manufacturer in the industry. For more information on purchasing a boat lift for your waterfront property, or to find a dealer, contact us online today.
Hydraulic Lift Specifications
|Model||Weight Capacity||Maximum Beam||Overall Width (inc. feet)||Overall length (inc. feet)||Lifting Height||Minimum Bunk Height||Hydraulic Cylinders||Shipping Weight (approx.)|
|HL17565-60||1750 lbs.||65 in.||81 in.||131 in.||60 in.||25 in.||1||235 lbs.|
|HL20058-48||2000 lbs.||58 in.||74 in.||119 in.||48 in.||24.5 in.||1||215 lbs.|
|HL20065-48||2000 lbs.||65 in.||81 in.||119 in.||48 in.||24.5 in.||1||225 lbs.|
|HL40112-48||4000 lbs.||112 in.||129 in.||170 in.||48 in.||25 in.||2||512 lbs.|
|HL40120-48||4000 lbs.||120 in.||137 in.||170 in.||48 in.||25 in.||2||522 lbs.|
|HL40120-60||4000 lbs.||120 in.||137 in.||182 in.||60 in.||26 in.||2||542 lbs.|
|HL60112-48||6000 lbs.||112 in.||129 in.||198 in.||48 in.||29.5 in.||2||690 lbs.|
|HL60120-48||6000 lbs.||120 in.||137 in.||198 in.||48 in.||29.5 in.||2||710 lbs.|
|HL70112-48||7000 lbs.||112 in.||129 in.||198 in.||48 in.||29 in.||2||720 lbs.|
|HL70120-48||7000 lbs.||120 in.||137 in.||198 in.||48 in.||29 in.||2||740 lbs.|
|HL70120-60||7000 lbs.||120 in.||137 in.||209 in.||60 in.||30 in.||2||760 lbs.|
|HL90120-48||9000 lbs.||120 in.||141 in.||200 in.||48 in.||29.5 in.||4||977 lbs.|
|HL90120-60||9000 lbs.||120 in.||141 in.||211 in.||60 in.||31 in.||4||997 lbs.|
|HL120132-48||12,000 lbs.||132 in.||152 in.||268 in.||48 in.||40 in.||4||1450 lbs.|
|HL120132-60||12,000 lbs.||132 in.||152 in.||280 in.||60 in.||40 in.||4||1500 lbs.|