Engineered for peak strength, the Heavy Duty Dock features unsurpassed durability suitable for busy high impact use. With the widest range of width options in the industry, the Heavy Duty Dock can be easily configured to meet any need and is the choice of many commercial marinas and municipal applications.
RGC Marine Heavy-Duty Docks:
- Variety of configurations available to best suit your needs and requirements.
- Easily adaptable for various water depths and shorelines and can be configured to accommodate break walls. External legs or floats offer further installation flexibility.
- Available in your choice of powder-coated aluminum or DeckWaveTM poly decking.
- Heavy Duty Docks can accommodate a 20’ span between legs or pilings
Durable and Low Maintenance
- Built from the most reliable 6061 marine-grade aluminum components that will never rust or corrode.
- Powder-Coated Aluminum or Deckwave Poly Decking TM are durable, long lasting and do not require painting or sanding.
- Heavy Duty Docks feature stainless-steel fasteners for added durability.
- Heavy Duty Docks have Custom Aluminum Extrusions engineered for peak strength; rigidity provides outstanding integrity.
Easy to Install
- Easy-to-assemble sections can be modified and repositioned without needing special
Safety is a top priority at RGC and we only offer decking options that are slip resistant and will never splinter or rot. In addition, we offer many options to enhance the safety of your dock.
- The Double Rail Dock Railing is an extra measure of protection and stability. This easy-to-install railing gives your guests a place to safely stand and admire the sunset or wait for their turn on the boat.
- Ramp Tread Plates provide a smooth transition from the ramp to the ground reducing tripping hazards.
- Adjustable Legs allow independent leveling of dock sections from the top of the decking. Available in five adjustable lengths.
- Pivoting Foot Plates offer secure installation even along sloped lake beds.
- All RGC Marine Docks and Lifts come with a 15-year limited warranty on aluminum materials and workmanship in fresh water applications.
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the United States for over 70 years.
Heavy-Duty Dock Details:
- Decking – is available in durable powder-coated aluminum or DeckWave™ poly decking to best suit your needs.
- Frames – manufactured of extruded marine-grade aluminum for superior strength and performance.
- Stainless Steel Hardware – increases durability and longevity.
- Dock Floats – foam filled and used to make any RGC dock floating.