Heavy Duty Dock Sections
RGC’s Heavy Duty Dock line features added durability combined with easy configuration making it suitable for busy high impact use in a variety of water depths and shorelines. RGC’s Heavy Duty Docks are the top choice of commercial marinas and municipal applications due to their high quality and reliability.
(22 SIZES, 2 SURFACES)
RGC Marine’s Heavy Duty Dock Sections:
Suitable for a variety of applications, including marinas, waterside communities and residential installations.
Heavy Duty Dock Section features:
- Your choice of DeckWave® poly or Powder-coated aluminum surfaces stand up to harsh marine environments
- Slip resistant, stain resistant, corrosion resistant
- Barefoot ready – surfaces will never splinter or crack and will not get hot to the touch
- External Adjustable Legs offered in 30″, 48″, 72″, 96″ or 120″ lengths offer installation flexibility
- Wide variety of configurations to best suit your needs and requirements
- With stainless steel fasteners for added durability
- Custom Aluminum Extrusions engineered for peak strength
- Solid-side walls make add stability and safety in high traffic areas
- Easy installation and adjustments
- Install free standing or attach with pilings
- All RGC Marine Docks and Lifts come with a 15-year limited warranty on aluminum materials and workmanship in fresh water applications.
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the USA for over 75 years.