Heavy Duty Dock Decking
HD Decking is available in durable powder-coated aluminum or DeckWave® poly decking to best suit your needs. Both decking options are low maintenance, durable and will last a lifetime.
RGC Marine’s Heavy Duty Dock Decking available in 2 options:
DeckWave® poly decking
- Safe – RGC decking options are slip resistant and will never splinter or rot.
- Low maintenance – Decking is stain and fade resistant and will never require sanding or painting.
- Durable – Ideal surface for Marine environments and will not weather or degrade over time.
- All RGC Marine Docks and Lifts come with a 15-year limited warranty on aluminum materials and workmanship in fresh water applications.
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the United States for over 75 years.
DeckWave® poly decking Features:
- Lightweight and physically manageable
- Barefoot ready – Never hot to touch and will never splinter or rot
- Excellent traction when wet, and dries fast
- Environmentally friendly, uses responsibly sourced materials and is the choice of decking in environmentally sensitive areas.
- Stain and fade resistant, virtually no maintenance
- Crack resistant in extreme cold and when drilled
- Vented to disperse negative effects of wave action on your dock
- Dedicated cleat mounting locations on every panel (exclusive feature)
- Gap free vertical interlocking flex tab for clean seamless look
- Durable and weather resistant, especially water and sunlight
- Will never rust, rot, warp, splinter or crack
- Barefoot ready – surprisingly does not get hot in the sun
- Anti-corrosion and anti-abrasion
- Low maintenance, no sanding or staining required