Floating Dock Systems
RGC Floating Dock Systems are known for their extreme durability and versatility. Designed with high-activity waterways in mind, our floating docks are built to stand up to the impacts of high traffic and severe weather. Sturdy enough to withstand a busy marina, yet highly adaptable, RGC floating docks are suitable for both commercial and residential use. With two designs to choose from, easy installation and adjustability and an array of accessories to choose from, RGC floating docks are an easy choice.
RGC Marine Floating Dock Systems
RGC Marine floating dock systems provide easy access to your waterfront while enhancing the look of your property. These floating boat docks are the ideal solution for locations where the water level fluctuates, in areas with uneven lakebeds, and in deep water. Designed for durability and stability, our floating docks will provide the enjoyment and peace of mind you expect.
RGC floating dock frames are built with durable marine-grade aluminum, to provide strength and stability underfoot. In addition, high density foam filled floats further enhances the stability of RGC floating docks. Available in two styles, Truss Dock and Heavy Duty Docks, and endless configurations available, you can customize our floating docks to meet your specific waterfront needs. Easy to install, add and reposition dock sections to configure your perfect floating dock setup. Furthermore, RGC floating docks are low maintenance and long lasting.
Features & Benefits
- Water level and depth solution. RGC Floating Docks are ideal for applications where the water level fluctuates. In addition, our floating docks adapt to water level changes, waves, and currents. RGC floating dock systems are suitable for use in waters of any depth.
- Stability and flexibility. Solid constructed marine-grade aluminum frames combined with high density floats provide the durability and stability in varying water conditions.
- Easy installation, relocation and versatility. RGC floating docks are easy to install and are lightweight enough to remove at the end of the season. Furthermore, they are easy to relocate, if you want to reconfigure. Accessories can be added and moved in a snap.
- Accessibility. RGC floating docks provide easy access to your watercraft, as the deck remains at a consistent level with the waterline.
- Low maintenance. Our Deckwave Poly and Powder-coated aluminum decking options are fade and stain resistant and never require sanding or staining.
- Customizable designs. Available in two styles, our Truss Dock or Heavy Duty Dock. Both dock lines have a variety of dock sections and accessories to choose from.
- High Density Floats. All floats meet U.S. Army Corps of Engineers regulation #36 CFR Part 327 and are foam filled using 1 to 1.5 density EPS.
- 15-year limited warranty. All RGC Marine Docks come with a 15-year limited warranty on aluminum materials and workmanship in freshwater applications.
Visit our documentation and manuals page for additional technical information and installation instructions.
Choose an RGC Floating Dock System Today!
RGC Marine has consistently manufactured the highest-performing marine products for more than 75 years. Our floating docks are just one example of our superior innovation and craftsmanship. Connect with us today to find a dealer and learn more about how our products can benefit you