Floating Boat Dock Systems
Our floating dock systems provide several years of enjoyment and reliability. These boat docks are best suitable for locations where the water level is constantly changing, areas with uneven underwater floors, or entries with deep water.
With endless configurations available, you can arrange our floating docks to meet your specific needs. Simply add, reposition or remove sections to configure your perfect dock setup. Additionally, floating docks are more economical compared to most stationary docks.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for applications where the water level fluctuates.
- Floating dock systems are suitable for use in waters of any depth.
- All floats meet U.S. Army Corps of Engineers regulation #36 CFR Part 327 and are foam filled using 1 to 1.5 density EPS.
- All RGC Marine Docks come with a 15-year limited warranty on aluminum materials and workmanship in freshwater applications.
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the United States for over 70 years
Visit our documentation and manuals page for additional technical information and installation instructions.
Choose an RGC Floating Dock System Today!
RGC Marine has consistently manufactured the highest-performing marine products for more than 75 years. Our floating docks are just one example of our superior innovation and craftsmanship. Connect with us today to find a dealer and learn more about how our products can benefit you