Beacher Railway Systems
The Beacher Railway System is an adaptable solution for a variety of waterfront environments and installations. For shores with unique waterfronts or restrictive building ordinances, these systems allow for easy entry and exit from the water and require minimal maintenance. The Beacher Railway System is easy to install, easy to operate and built to last a lifetime. Get yours today and start enjoying your waterfront as you never thought possible.
- Ideal for shallow, sloping waterfronts
- Constructed with marine grade aluminum for longevity and low maintenance
- Highly adaptable and customizable
- Pivoting bunks cradle and stabilize your boat
- Easily adjustable with multiple height options
- Suitable for Pontoon boats with optional cradle kit and deck bracket kit
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the USA for 75 years.
|Beacher Railway Specifications|
|Model||Material||Maximum Weight Capacity||Maximum Beam||Standard Track Length||Maximum Track Length||Track Width||Carriage Length (approx.)||Minimum Water Depth||Shipping Weight (approx.)|
|AR4000||Aluminum Track & Carriage||4000 lbs.||9 ft.||40 ft.||100 ft.||5 ft.||9 in.||10 in.||617 lbs.|
|AR6000||Aluminum Track & Carriage||6000 lbs.||10 ft.||20 ft.||100 ft.||6 ft.||12 in.||14 in.||828 lbs.|