Beacher Boat Railway System
The Beacher Railway System is an adaptable solution for a variety of waterfront environments and installations. For shores with unique waterfronts or restrictive building ordinances, these boat track systems allow for easy entry and exit from the water and require minimal maintenance. The Beacher Railway System is easy to install, easy to operate and built to last a lifetime.
Whether you have a deck boat, a pontoon boat, a bowrider or any other type of small boat, our marine railway systems have you covered. Get yours today and start enjoying your waterfront as you never thought possible.
We offer two models of boat rail systems to handle weight capacities of 4000 to 6000 pounds. Our AR4000 boat rail model requires a minimum depth of 10 inches, while the AR6000 rail system can function in depths above 14 inches.
RGC Marine Boat Railway System Features
- This boat rail system is ideal for shallow, sloping waterfronts.
- Constructed with marine-grade aluminum for longevity and low maintenance.
- Highly adaptable and customizable with other boat lift accessories.
- Designed with pivoting bunks to cradle and stabilize your boat.
- Easily adjustable with multiple height options.
- Suitable for Pontoon boats with optional cradle kit and deck bracket kit.
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the USA for 75 years.
Explore our documentation and manuals page for marine rail system installation instructions and more technical information.
Buy a Beacher Railway System from RGC Marine Today
To learn more about our Beacher Railway Systems and how they can work for you, connect with us online today.
Beacher Railway Specifications
|Model||Material||Maximum Weight Capacity||Maximum Beam||Standard Track Length||Maximum Track Length||Track Width||Carriage Length (approx.)||Minimum Water Depth||Shipping Weight (approx.)|
|AR4000||Aluminum Track & Carriage||4000 lbs.||9 ft.||40 ft.||100 ft.||5 ft.||9 in.||10 in.||617 lbs.|
|AR6000||Aluminum Track & Carriage||6000 lbs.||10 ft.||20 ft.||100 ft.||6 ft.||12 in.||14 in.||828 lbs.|