FIND THE SMALL BOAT LIFT FOR YOU
This page is devoted to boat lift capacities of 2,000 lbs. and under. Have a boat over 2,000 lbs.? Check out our How to Choose Your Boat Lift" page for larger boats.
Searching for a boat lift for your small boat or watercraft that is 2,000 lbs. or less? Personal Watercraft and small boats can benefit from a boat lift for the same reason larger boats do. Boat lifts protect your ride from corrosion and damage that can occur from sitting in the water. When you store your PWC or small boat on a boat lift, it will last longer and be protected from the elements. It will also improve the value of your waterfront property. With so many boat lift styles to choose from, it may seem difficult to find the right choice. We are here to help! The information on this page will help you narrow your choices and if you are still not sure, reach out to us today!
First off, any RGC boat lift is a top choice, because all RGC boat lifts are constructed from marine-grade aluminum, guaranteed to outlast the competition and look great in the process. Furthermore, RGC has been building boat lifts in the USA for over 75 years, so you know we have the experience you can trust. Choosing an RGC boat lift means a worry-free, reliable and stylish place to keep your investment secure so you can relax and enjoy your time on the water.
Have a boat that weighs more than 2,000 lbs.? See our "How to Choose Your Boat Lift" page for larger boats.
CHOOSE FROM 3 OPTIONS:
HYDRAULIC BOAT LIFT
VERTICAL BOAT LIFT
CANTILEVER BOAT LIFT
Hydraulic Boat Lifts perfectly accommodate both shallow (3’) and deeper water installations and ensure smooth and quick lifting and lowering for more time in the water.
- Supports up to 2,000 lbs.
- FAST, SMOOTH, QUIET lifting
- Remote control of your boat lift from a distance
- Marine Grade Aluminum frame is stronger and heavier than competitors
- Welded frame construction with fewer moving parts is easy to maintain
- Optional solar panel offers clean, free, and low maintenance power
- Biodegradable Hydraulic fluid is eco-friendly
- Sits below water level when empty, blending in with the natural environment
- Operates quietly so it won't disturb the peace of your surroundings
- The top choice of boat owners to provide fast, easy lifting
- Low maintenance hydraulics does not have any winding cables
Vertical Boat Lifts keep boats safe and secure in low tidal areas and can be easily adjusted for fluctuating water conditions.
- Supports up to 2,000 lbs.
- Ideal for deep, shallow and fluctuating water depths
- Small footprint is ideal for space limited locations
- Easy installation, adjustability and customization, no special tools needed
- Corrosion resistant stainless-steel cables and hardware last longer
- Low maintenance polymer sheaves prolong cable life
- Quickly raise and lower your boat without the need for a longer, bulkier frame
- Customize with various drive options including direct drive remote
- AC or DC-powered options to best suit your needs
- Accommodates shallow depths (1' below draft)
- Easy adjustability is ideal for fluctuating water levels (up to 2’ fluctuations)
- Supports up to 1,000 lbs.
- Suitable for PWCs & small boats
- Easy installation and adjustability
- All units come standard with 30” handwheel and 4 adjustable legs
- Adaptable with ability to mount winch and handwheel on either side of lift
- Upgrade to powered lifting with an optional AC friction drive.