FIND THE DOCK FOR YOU
All RGC Marine Docks provide durability and reliability for a wide range of locations and uses.
RGC’s Truss Docks use a framework of marine-grade aluminum topped with your choice of aluminum or DeckWave™ poly decking, letting waves roll right through to keep your dock sitting pretty for years to come. Assembled with the strongest possible welds for reinforced durability, yet light enough to be removed, hassle-free, at the end of each season, these docks are a welcomed addition to your marine life.
- Durable, rugged construction that can withstand heavy traffic but lightweight for easy removal at the end of the season
- Adaptable and adjustable configuration to best suit your space and your waterfront access
- Easy-to-adjust screw legs mean quick, simple tweaks can be made to account for fluctuating water levels without having to get into the water
RGC’s Heavy Duty Docks dazzle onlookers, and not just from the gleam of the marine-grade aluminum. With stainless steel fasteners for added durability, these docks will outlast the competition’s while requiring minimal maintenance. Custom extrusions and the most secure welds possible ensure our docks stand up to the biggest tests. Solid-side walls make our docks unflappable and, thanks to easy installation, you can enjoy your dock even faster.
- The easiest configuration for combinations of a whole fleet of watercraft, from pontoon boats and PWCs to seaplanes
- A wide variety of width options to securely and attractively fit into any marina or slip
- A luxuriously long 20’ span between legs or pilings
- An industry-favored reputation – you’ll find RGC heavy duty docks in most commercial marinas
RGC floating docks offer the same level of customization, durability, safety and ease of installation as our fixed docks. Adapt any of our TRUSS DOCKS or HEAVY-DUTY DOCKS to be a FLOATING DOCK by choosing optional FOAM FILLED FLOATS.
- Ideal for applications where the water level fluctuates.
- Floating docks are suitable for use in waters of any depth.
- All floats meet U.S. Army Corps of Engineers regulation #36 CFR Part 327 and are foam filled using 1 to 1.5 density EPS.
- All RGC Marine Docks come with a 15-year limited warranty on aluminum materials and workmanship in fresh water applications.
- RGC has been manufacturing quality boat lifts and docks in the United States for over 70 years