FIND THE LIFT FOR YOU
All RGC Lifts are constructed from marine-grade aluminum, guaranteed to outlast the competition and look great in the process. Choosing an RGC Lift means a worry-free, reliable and stylish place to keep your investment secure when it’s not helping make memories with friends and family.
Hydraulic Lifts perfectly accommodate both shallow (3’) and deeper water installations and ensure smooth and quick lifting and lowering for more time in the water.
- Sit below water level when empty, blending in with the natural environment
- Operate quietly so as to not disturb the peace of your surroundings
- Deftly cradle larger crafts in smaller marinas without strain
Vertical Lifts keep boats safe and secure in low tidal areas (1’ below draft) and can be easily adjusted for fluctuating water conditions (up to 2’ fluctuations).
- Support the greatest range of hull designs and vessel weight – up to 10,000 pounds • Quickly raise and lower your boat without the need for a longer, bulkier frame
- AC or DC-powered options to best suit your needs
Hydraulic Vertical Lifts offer the best of both worlds: Suitable for shallow installation (1’ below draft), adjustable for those marinas in which water levels frequently fluctuate and with the speed of a hydraulic lift.
- Offer the fastest time into the water
- Smooth, quiet mechanisms won’t disturb natural settings
For the novice pleasure cruiser or the seasoned sea captain, RGC has the lift you’ll need for years of enjoyment on the open water.