FIND THE LIFT FOR YOU
Deciding to purchase a boat lift is an easy decision, since there are so many benefits to doing so. Not only will a boat lift protect your boat from corrosion and damage, but it is a solid investment that will enhance your waterfront value. But which boat lift is right for you? With so many boat lift styles to choose from, making the right choice may seem daunting. We are here to help! The information on this page will help you narrow your choices and if you are still not sure, reach out to us today!
First off, any RGC lift is a top choice, because all RGC Lifts are constructed from marine-grade aluminum, guaranteed to outlast the competition and look great in the process. Furthermore, RGC has been building boat lifts in the USA for over 75 years, so you know we have the experience you can trust. Choosing an RGC Lift means a worry-free, reliable and stylish place to keep your investment secure so you can relax and enjoy your time on the water.
When determining the right boat lift style, it is beneficial to know a few things about your boat, your waterfront and your preferences:
- Wet Weight of your boat. See our article "Guide to Boat Lift Weight Capacity" for details on how to determine this.
- Boat size (Length, width, hull depth)
- Waterfront depth and fluctuations
- Building ordinances
- Your boat lift expectations: Speed, ease of use, maintenance
Hydraulic Lifts perfectly accommodate both shallow (3’) and deeper water installations and ensure smooth and quick lifting and lowering for more time in the water.
- The cantilever design sits below water level when empty, blending in with the natural environment
- Operates quietly so it won't disturb the peace of your surroundings
- Deftly cradles larger crafts in smaller marinas without strain
- Accommodates watercraft from 2,000 lbs. to 12,000 lbs.
- The top choice of boat owners to provide fast, easy lifting
- Low maintenance hydraulics does not have any winding cables
- Welded construction does not require tightening of bolts
Hydraulic Vertical Lifts offer the best of both worlds: Suitable for shallow installation, adjustable for those marinas in which water levels frequently fluctuate and with the speed of a hydraulic lift.
- Fast lifting and lowering for more time in the water
- Smooth, quiet mechanisms won’t disturb natural settings
- Easily adjustable for fluctuating water levels
- Accommodates shallow installations (1' below draft)
- Low maintenance hydraulics don't have any winding cables
- Welded construction does not require tightening of bolts.
For the novice pleasure cruiser or the seasoned sea captain, RGC has the lift you’ll need for years of enjoyment on the open water.
Vertical Lifts keep boats safe and secure in low tidal areas and can be easily adjusted for fluctuating water conditions.
- Support a large range of hull designs and vessel weight – up to 10,000 pounds
- Quickly raise and lower your boat without the need for a longer, bulkier frame
- Customize with various drive options including direct drive remote
- AC or DC-powered options to best suit your needs
- Accommodates shallow depths (1' below draft)
- Easy adjustability is ideal for fluctuating water levels (up to 2’ fluctuations)
- Welded design enhances low maintenance
- Easy to assemble and adjust with no special tools required
Hydraulic Pile Mount Lifts offer the reliability and speed of hydraulics in a permanent design.
- Perfect for fluctuating or deep water installations
- Provide fast and quiet entry into the water for more boating time
- Top or side mounting options to best suit your environment and space requirements
- Nearly invisible in boat houses
- Accommodate space restricted waterfronts
- Adjustable lifting height, up to 96"